Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shop of The Week: NutNut

NutNut:lovely little things for family & home

This is a lovely little shop that I came across on Etsy. If you're familiar with Etsy, you know how it is - you cannot stop looking. If you're not familiar with Etsy, QUICK go there now!

Nut Nut is a great shop with a variety of items to suit any one's taste. This little mushroom zippy pouch with coordinating liner and the little tie on the zipper is so unbelievably sweet. Also in their shop is a to die for Hobo bag. If you're a bag person I suggest you check it out. It even has great pockets so that you don't lose your keys and cell phone in your bag [I hate when that happens].

Got little ones in your life? This 4 pack of pins is on my "purchase list" for Christmas. I love all the sweet little faces and I know a few lads and lasses that would love to pin these right on their backpacks. I of course will be needing a set for myself as well - I adore that bunny face!
I hope you have as much fun perusing NutNut as I did!
-Sarah

1 comment:

Jannah said...

Thanks Faith & Sarah for featuring our little store and for your kind and generous praise! *blush*

Looking forward to your next ETSY review installment and also more new cute things in your shop too!!

-Jannah (one half of nutnut)