Friday, October 5, 2007

Coming along.


I should totally be asleep right now. In fact, I have to be awake in oh, about 5 hours. So it goes. I am 100% a night owl - as is Mom. She's still awake too. As I type, she is calling me into the other room to look at other Etsy shops. We just cannot get enough!


So exciting - I got my first Treasury tonight! You can view it here. It is called "Childhood Memories" and is full of sweet little things that remind me of yesteryears. Things like unicorns and tea parties and jumping on the bed. I hope you have as much fun looking as I did!


Before I call it a day I wanted to share what I started this morning on the train ride into work. It is the beginnings of the "Little Miss Muffet" hat. So far, I am in complete love with it. I think I say that about everything - what is the point of creating it if you're not in love with it?!


Happy Friday everyone!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are a night owl! : )