Wednesday, November 7, 2007

We're Back!

I am so sorry for the long hiatus over here. Blogging on a daily basis is definitely a commitment and one that I plan to make! A few days late, I joined the National Blog Posting Month NaBloPoMo which means 1 post EVERY day for the rest of the month – YEAH!

Things are busy busy here. I have (4) custom orders that I am working on at the moment which is so exciting! There are so many ideas in my head and I cannot wait to get them created!

Briana of BennyandRoo is in the final stages of creating our web banner which is really great news! I am looking forward to having the shop set up ‘just so.’

While there are not a ton of listings in the shop, I have a few items waiting in the wings that I will post over the next few coming days!

A little preview:

“Hannah Grace Hat” Named after my little sister Hannah, a true girly girl, this hat is knit with a soft acrylic/wool blend and jazzed up with ribbons. The little girl in this hat will sure to be the talk of the town.

“Itty Bitty Booties” Knit with a cashmere blend these newborn booties are great for keeping itty bitty toes nice and warm. Made teeny tiny for those first few weeks when everything is just a little bit big.

“Little Mitts” Soft, warm and easy to put on, these vintage style mittens will remind you of the ones that Grandma made.

Check back for store updates!

-Sarah

No comments: